Journey through London’s darkest days with an entrance ticket to the London Dungeon.
Explore London as it was in days gone by — experience for yourself the dangerous streets, unsavory characters and sense of fear all around. Hear, touch, and smell over 1000 years of London's darkest history with funny, cutting-edge storytelling.
The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear and feel the chillingly amusing characters of the 'bad old days’ as they come to life before you.
Step inside Sweeney Todd’s infamous barber shop on Fleet Street and let him give your life a short back and sides.
Then tread cautiously through the streets of Whitechapel, as Jack the Ripper could be lurking just around the corner.
End your visit by being sentenced for your crimes and sent to Newgate Prison Ride to Doom.
On the off chance you survive all of that, round off your journey with a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; hear the latest gossip and share a drink with the locals.
- Be amazed by 9 interactive shows involving 20 live actors
- Take 2 thrilling underground rides
- Immerse yourself in 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- Discover over 1000 years of grizzly history in the city
- Relax with a free drink in the Dungeon Tavern at the end of the tour