This chilling sensory experience includes elaborate staging, interactive attractions, and engaging performances. Witness gruesome scenes including the horrors of London’s notorious killers, the putrescence of the Great Plague and the Great Fire of 1666. The stout of heart may choose to step into the shoes of a victim on the gallows on 'Drop Dead: Drop Ride!'
- Guaranteed admission to the London Dungeon
- Fears will rise as you enter the Ten Bells where Jack the Ripper's victims once drank
- Brave the threshold of Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street
- Take the Tyrant Boat Ride through Traitors' Gate and see the horrifying effects of the Great Plague
- Journey back to 1666 and the Great Fire of London
Make your way to the London Dungeon and join the queue. As you cross the threshold, allow yourself to be transported back to the most grisly periods of London’s long history—all based on true events! Top-notch theatrical actors greet you at every turn, reenacting disturbing histories such as Jack the Ripper’s murderous rampage through the Whitechapel slums and Sweeney Todd’s to-die-for coiffure.
Come face-to-face with the bloodthirsty barber—and butcher—of Fleet Street, but try to keep your head and not end up in a meat pie! As you make your way through the dungeons, experience highlights (or lowlights) of London’s history through exceptional stages and special effects.
Rile at the smells and sights of the plague and experience the doomed fate of Henry VIII’s victims as you ride through Traitors’ Gate to your death.
Learn about the Great Fire of 1666, and discover the absurdity of 18th-century prosecution in an entertaining simulated trial—complete with a mad judge!
Don't leave without taking a heart-stopping ride on Drop Dead: Drop Ride! Test your nerve as you become a victim at the gallows. At the mercy of the hangman, experience the final moments of terror and the spike of adrenaline as the floor opens and you plummet into darkness!
End your visit with a stop into the Tavern. Soak up the spectacle of 19th-century London revelry as you sip on a beer, gin cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage (one drink included with admission; additional drinks available for purchase).
- This attraction is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)